Cheeek.

domingo, 15 de julio de 2012

You left me broken like a broken glass. Both can´t be fixed.

You left me spinning like a disco,trying but I don't know If it can stand straight. 
You took me, left, when you knew I was right and now I gotta fight, just to make it through the day .

I never knew what you were capable of, baby, I would've kept my heart. But I gave it up, I fell in love. 
Now I don't know what it's done.

It's so cold with nobody to hold me. You're so wrong leaving when you told me you would never leave me by myself, out in the middle of nowhere. 
Now I'm lost, trying to make it on my own. I thought I could never do this alone, but now I'm walking by myself. 
Out in the middle of nowhere. 

You left me broken like a record, baby, I'm hurt and I don't wanna play anymoreMissed every sign, believed every lie, and I was waiting for more. 

I never knew what you were capable of, baby, I would've kept my heart. But I gave it up, I fell in love. 
Now I don't know what it's done... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores